Career Guidance & Placement Cell
The Institution recognizes the significance of career planning and ensures the placement of students, the Career Guidance and Placement Cell of the college functions with the objective to assist students in finding suitable careers of their choice. While majority of students prefer to go for higher education, a significant part of students prefer to enter into a job after their graduation. The cell organizes classes and trainings to prepare and equip students to meet their future challenges. The cell organizes seminars and lectures to create awareness on options in higher education in India and abroad. The Cell arranges workshops on soft-skill development, coaching sessions for competitive exams, coordinates industry interactions, organizes campus recruitments by bringing interested companies and firms to the college for conducting placement drives for the students. The cell also prepares a data base of students specifying their interest every year and is handed over to companies and other recruiting organizations.
To build active relationship with corporate sector and to groom students to excel in the corporate world.
To guide students to achieve their career goals by organizing trainings, lectures, workshops, seminars and placement drives.
Objectives of Career Guidance & Placement Cell
- Provide assistance in placement of students by coordinating and organizing on and off campus recruitment drives.
- Prepare data base of students every year and handing it over to recruiters.
- Organizes seminars and lectures to generate awareness about options in higher education in India and abroad.
- Organizes training programmes and workshops for developing personal skills and employability skills of the students.
- Conduct industry interactions in association with reputed organizations.
- Organizes special coaching / training programmes for students looking for placement in public sector.
Chief Patron: Dr. Shaju Varghese (Principal)
Coordinator: Dr. Vimal Mohan, Assistant Professor, Department of Botany.
Joint Coordinator: Shri. Binu Mathew. Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce.
- A.U Arun, Department of Zoology.
- Ambily T Chacko, Department of Commerce.
- Anila Varghese, Department of History.
- Asha D Varghese, Department of Library Science.
- Bincy Dominic, Department of Malayalam.
- Dileesh S, Department of Chemistry.
- Divya Rajan, Department of Physics.
- Eldho Kuriakose, Department of Commerce (Self finance).
- Geetha K A, Department of Hindi.
- Jesto Thankachan, Department of English.
- Jocelyn Jose, Department of Political Science.
- Manju Cherian, Department of Mathematics.
- Piya Mathew, Department of Economics.
- Rekha S Nair, Department of Chemistry (Self finance).
- Sudha K, Department of Biotechnology.
- Sumi Kurian, Department of Tourism Studies (Self finance).