SC/ST Monitoring cell
The SC /ST monitoring cell assures the welfare of SC/ST students. The cell give guidance to the weaker section students to avail the permissible scholarships, facilities and other privileges.
Objectives of SC/ST Monitoring cell
- To support and bring students from the weaker communities to the main stream.
- To implement and monitor the reservation policies in the colleges.
- Take care to provide them with all assistance available from the government in addition to addressing their personal problems.
The members of the SC/ST monitoring cell are
- Shaju Varghese (Principal )- Chairman
- Soumya Kuriakose (Faculty)- Secretary
- P Varghese (President, Poothrikka panchayath)-Member
- Hema K.R (Faculty)- Member
- Jessy K.V (Senior clerk)- Member